Sunday, September 30, 2012

Boooo

Sadly, my two weeks of vacation are quickly coming to an end. Tomorrow morning I hop on a bus back to Santa Lucia.

Our trip is ending with a weekend in Copan Ruinas. Jill will be staying here for the next month to take Spanish classes.

I'm not going to lie, I am a bit jealous that she is staying here:
For one, I absolutely love taking Spanish classes when I'm in a Spanish speaking country, and I would happily sign up for a month of language classes.
Second, Copan is a great little town, and they have lots of the little things that you can't find in Santa Lucia. They even have yogurt in the stores!It is the little things.

That being said, I am really excited to get back to Santa Lucia, and get back to my projects. That has to be a good sign right? That I am actually looking forward to going back to work.

All in all, life is good. Really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment