Tuesday, November 27, 2012

An Vacation Begins!

I wrapped up my last brigade (University of Wyoming) of 2012 last week.

Do you know what that means? 

Vacation has officially begun! 

Okay, so life is pretty cushy on a daily basis but I am still really excited about this vacation!

So far our itinerary looks something like this

2 weeks of travel with my parents and Mollie
Copan Ruinas and Roatan - I'm so excited to see them!

San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua 
It is sea turtle season - #2 on my goals for my 27th year

Panama City - New Years Eve


Bocas del Toro, Panama
2 weeks at Palmer Tent Lodge - More on this later

Obviously, there will be lots of stuff in between but that is the plan so far!

Jill and I are kicking our travels off with a few nights here:
D & D Brewery! Good beer in Honduras - It is going to be hard to leave
Gotta love life in Honduras!

No comments:

Post a Comment