Thursday, March 8, 2012

World's Worst Blogger

I have been a terrible blogger the past two weeks. I promise to do better, and I do have a fairly good excuse. You may remember that my laptop died on me a few weeks ago. Well, it is has been officially declared out of commission. Luckily my old computer is going to be making the international journey down to Honduras with my roomie Michelle's boyfriend (thanks Yill!)

Still, for the time being, that leaves me with only my work computer. I'm fairly certain this thing is older than I am. Using it makes me want to scream.

From time to time, just to torture me, the computer will decide that what I am typing would actually look far better about ten lines up. With zero warning, whatever I am typing will suddenly appear, mid some other sentence, in a new place. The mouse pad also only functions at snail or cheetah pace. No in between.

It has nearly gone out the window three times today.

Combine that with the less than consistent Internet, and I just haven't had the patience to blog. I promise I will try and do better!!


No comments:

Post a Comment