Sunday, February 19, 2012

Real live children

Tuesday night was my first official “solo” proyecto night. (Reminder: Proyecto is the family night the volunteers do. See “Proyecto” post from last month). This meant that two of us new volunteers did it without the help of an old volunteer.

It went fairly well. One of the girls, Jessica (pronounced Yessica), is in my Hogar, and has been reminding me we have Proyecto every night since she found out last week.
first ranch photos 026

I took this as an opportunity to finally pull out my camera, and provide proof that I am really and truly working with kids
first ranch photos 028
Jose is autistic so this is as close to a family picture as we could get. In fact, this photo pretty much sums up the energy level of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment