Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Semana Santa at the Beach!

Well, I did it! I survived my first NPH beach trip!

Every year for Holy Week (Semana Santa), the ranch takes all the kids on a trip. They boys and girls go separately for lots of reasons, including transportation. This year the girls went to the beach for two days. It was a blast!

Our schedule pretty much included playing in the water, sitting in the shade, and eating. I managed to not get too sunburned, and it was a blast to just play around in the water with my girls!

One of the highlights of the trip was Pepsi in a glass bottle. You see, Pepsi here is made with real sugar and still comes in glass bottles with a straw. It is incredibly rico (tasty). I think I had three.  Random, but it really is the little things.

Rough life right?

No comments:

Post a Comment