Monday, April 9, 2012

Update: 100 Days of Rancho Santa Fe

I keep meaning to do a real update on 100 Days of Rancho Santa Fe. Honestly, I was planning on doing daily updates. Maybe after the brigade..

Still, here are a few things I have noticed:
  • Milk and Bread for breakfast leave you starving by the time lunch comes around. Milk and bread are very common right now. 
  • Rice does not make a filling lunch
  • Going to bed hungry is not fun for anyone
  • Not having much food makes you so much more aware of when your next meal is coming
  • I have no clue how some of these kids function in school and chores when food levels are low
Overall, this has been fairly interesting so far. I have cheated a bunch recently, due to job, life etc. but hopefully once things calm down a bit here I can do a better job tracking how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment