Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy. Happy. Day.

Oh. My. Goodness. 

I have had the luckiest week of mail in my entire life.

I got back from vacation to not one but TWO letters. One from the lovely Ms. Eileen and one from my Grandma Smith (who has become, by far, my best pen pal)

Then, today, I found out I had a letter waiting for me at the front desk. 

But, this was no ordinary letter. This was a package containing Sour Patch kids and, wait for it...

PUMPKIN SPICE VIA PACKETS!

The wonderful, and amazing Jennifer Cox (who I worked with at NPH), sent me a care package. 

Jen and I spent a lot of time talking about the joy of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes at the ranch. Usually over less than amazing coffee, 

I was so touched she sent them to me that I maybe had a little tear. 

Every now and then you are lucky enough to meet truly wonderful human beings. 

Jen Cox, I am so happy I was lucky enough to meet you! 
I miss you so much!



1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!!!! :) I am SO happy you got it!!!! :) :) I wasn't sure if you would still be on vacay when you received them... perfect timing.

    And, I am happy I got to meet you, too. I hope you have a cool morning/evening where you can enjoy a PSL! :)

    ReplyDelete