Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Marc and Angel

Today, after Hogar, I was reading this blog that I love called Marc and Angel Hack Life. They make lists, which I love.
One of their most recent posts was “40 Lessons for Finding Strength in Hard Times.” This last week in Honduras was about a million times easier than my first week, but there were still some very apropos reminders.
I think my favorite was #11. Partially because it is my lucky number, but also because if I can keep this in mind, this year is going to be far easier:
11. View every challenge as an educational assignment. – Ask yourself:  “What is this situation meant to teach me?”  Every situation in our lives has a lesson to teach us.  Some of these lessons include:  To become stronger.  To communicate more clearly.  To trust your instincts.  To express your love.  To forgive.  To know when to let go.  To try something new.
Fitting, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment